Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year:: Resolutions, Happy Things && More.

Happy New Year everyone. Hope this year goes well for all of us!! I did not do a good job of keeping up this blog last year, but as one of my new years resolutions, I am going to do it this year!! So, on that note, My resolutions for this year are:
 Keep up this blog, at least 3-4 times a week!
 Get closer to God and my religion. 
 Make at least 2-3 videos a week. (in case you did not know, I make beauty videos on YouTube)
 Get healthy. Its not so much about losing weight to me, but being healthy!
 I want to generally be a better person!
That is all I can basically think of at this moment in time.
What are your 2013 New Years Resolutions? How do you plan on sticking to them? I would love to know!

So basically I have been doing a lot of nothing lately. skipping out on making my beauty videos and just being plain lazy. that part is over, and I am so excited to get this blog, my Facebook page and my YouTube going again. 

My links:
 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Ohhaiimeggerz
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/ohhaiimeggerz
 Instagram: ohhaiimeg

This year, this blog is going to be basically about a little of everything. haha. Makeup, fashion, reviews, animals, books im loving, basically my life and whatever I feel like posting that day. Mainly beauty and fashion reviews, because, well obviously I have a beauty/fashion YouTube channel. :D 
I am so excited about this blog, you guys don't even know haha. 

Oh.. yah/ I really want a turtle. Like either a aquatic or a sulcatta or a leopard tortoise. anyone have any experience owning one? Let me know please! Until next time. stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment