Monday, January 7, 2013

Good evening everyone, Hope you had a fantastic day/weekend! I know I haven't posted like I said I was going too, but last week was a little intense. back on track now!!
So technically it is Tuesday when I am posting this because it is 1:15am ha.  
Today's topic is "Books That Iv'e Been Loving". If you did not know I am a total book worm and I love love love to sit down with a good book and just get lost. 
So I am going to talk today about a "few" books that I have read/am reading that I think you all would love!!
So my first book I want to talk about is, well its more like 3 books in one, because it is the "50 Shades of Gray" trilogy. I highly highly highly suggest the books, but ONLY to people who are old enough to read them! They are defiantly rated R, or even higher i would say, but they are so well written and I am pretty excited to see the movie considering that Ian might be playing Christian Gray  If your into "erotic" type novels (which I have never read any other than these) than I highly suggest you give these a peek!
The second book I am going to recommend is "Imperfect Justice" by Jeff Ashton. This book is about the Casey Anthony case, and there is actually a movie coming out on Lifetime starring Rob Lowe about this book. It looks amazing and I am really excited to see it after following the case since 2008 and reading the book.  Anyway ha, If you have been following the case I think you will like this book as much as I did. I have high high emotions about this book and its VERY hard to write this and to not go in to all my views on this case, all I will say is basically, i 100% believe she is guilty and I hope one day she will get what she deserves!!
The third book I want to recommend is Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul. I have been reading this book off and on for a while, and I like to read it before I go to bed, This book is VERY touching and I have cried quite a few times (okay okay almost every time I turn the page). It is very good and as most of you know I am a pet lover, and I love all my babies (I have 7 dogs 6 inside and 1 outside) and reading these stories completely touches my heart in a way i cannot describe., 
The last book I am going to talk about in this post is The Ice Man. (which is also being made into a movie) I have read this book twice and it NEVER gets old. Its about Richard Kuklinski, who was a mafia contract killer. I don't want to go into to much detail and ruin the book for those of you who have not/want to read it.  It is 100% amazing and 100% true crime. Its amazing. If your into true crime books/tv shows/movies like I am you will LOVE this I can guarantee that!!
Hope you all have a wonderful night!!

OH Ps, I have decided I no longer want a turtle, I want a bunny <3
What are some of your favorite books. I would LOVE to know! also do you have a bunny? Id love to hear stories/experiences.  

No comments:

Post a Comment